Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 49

Thread: Politics Test

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Politics Test

    You are a

    Social Liberal
    (63% permissive)

    and an...

    Economic Moderate
    (43% permissive)

    You are best described as a:

    Centrist


    You exhibit a very well-developed sense of Right and Wrong and believe in economic fairness. loc: (49, -25)
    modscore: (26, 38)
    raw: (2935)


    But I vote republican. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Politics Test

    I think that is the point of the website. I had a friend who claimed to be a die hard republican and took one of these and he was a very left winged liberal.

    I am not tellin anyone how to vote, but......
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Politics Test

    I am pretty conservative on gun control and stuff, but very liberal on religion, sep. church and state, etc....
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Politics Test

    I knew I was a centrist. I just didn't know there was an actual name for it.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Herbie_Husker's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 8th, 2005
    Posts
    259
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Politics Test

    I am a strong Republican and I got strong Republican.
    Go Huskers!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Politics Test

    You are a

    Social Moderate
    (50% permissive)

    and an...

    Economic Moderate
    (41% permissive)

    You are best described as a:
    Centrist

    You exhibit a very well-developed sense of Right and Wrong and believe in economic fairness.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Politics Test

    Social Conservative
    (35% permissive)

    and an...

    Economic Liberal
    (20% permissive)

    You are best described as a:

    Totalitarian

    You exhibit a very well-developed sense of Right and Wrong and believe in economic fairness. loc
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  8. #8
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Politics Test

    ou are a

    Social Liberal
    (83% permissive)

    and an...

    Economic Liberal
    (20% permissive)

    You are best described as a:

    Socialist


    You exhibit a very well-developed sense of Right and Wrong and believe in economic fairness.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member waveplayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 31st, 2004
    Posts
    227
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Politics Test

    I was described as a strong republican just the way i like it [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. Oscar Wilde


  10. #10
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Politics Test

    A Socialist "Ouch" .
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •